CONTACT ME

samdiamond@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 25 October 2009

Flavaboxin'

Well I just got punched in the arm by an Asian man whilst walking down commercial road. I don't know why. There are kids setting off fireworks all around London this week I swear, not just all the kids from the estate behind our house; I keep seeing people posting on twitter about it. Very hilarious, but noone wants to walk out the door and risk getting set alight really. Just got back from Leicester, very fun. Attempted to eat 2 'Flavaboxes' to cancel my debt to Amrit. 1 flavour box costs £3 and consists of 6 potatoes, a portion of chips, lamb doner meat, a chicken leg/breast, beef doner meat and chicken tikka pieces, garnished with garlic sauce, chilli sauce and topped with some salad. Not really sure why the salad is there, there really is no chance of giving the Flavabox an even partial impression of healthiness. I finished about two inches, possibly 2.5, before being defeated. Yes, you measure this food in height.

Really into Alix Perez right now. 1984 is amazing.This tune he did with Spectrasoul is a favourite of mine. So much soul to it, real bliss


Also hot right now is producer Jam City. I'd love to write extensively on here about why I'm excited about this music right now but I might be writing about it for Inverted Audio at some point. What I will say is check out the mix done for Fact. The link to Fact's website is in my blogroll on the left of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment