CONTACT ME

samdiamond@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 26 April 2009

Gold pressure launch mix

I'm gonna start posting as much as I can on this blog and, with luck, do it properly. Just cool stuff and possibly some stuff I've been up to.

Here's a mix I did about 2 weeks ago. I'll try and do and post as many as I can but I don't have my decks with me in London so maybe not for a while until I have them with me. The mixings a bit off but the tunes are PURE FIRE

Tracklisting:
Darker Than East Ft. Target - Dusk + Blackdown
E. Motiv - Pinch
Humber - Ramadanman
Focus - Dusk + Blackdown
Give Jah Glory - Digital Mystikz
Miracles (Jamie Vex'd Remix) - Starkey
Mu5h - Zomby
Snake Eater - Joker
Trial Run - D1
V - Distance
Murda Sound - Bar 9
Badman Place - Smut
Sirens - Seven
Wobble That Gut - Skream
Go Tell Them - Benga
Right Road to Dubland - Surgeon


Download:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5889388578a449e7/

No comments:

Post a Comment