CONTACT ME

samdiamond@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 30 April 2009

Birthday weekend - HEAVY

It is my 19th birthday today. Possibly my worst birthday ever since my actual day of birth (true I did get born, but coming out a bloody mess from my Mother's vagina definitely can't have been too fun). I'm at home in Tunbridge Wells and I have to stay in to look after our new puppy (Alfie), which involves patting him on the head constantly, stopping him from getting on the sofa and taking him for a shit in the garden every hour. Also, if he pisses or shits or pukes in the house I'm gonna have to clear it up. PRAY THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

I'm just gonna sit here and watch Die Hard all day.



HOWEVER this weekend is gonna be an absolute smasher:

TONIGHT - RUSKO @ DIGITAL, BRIGHTON


I'm not a Rusko fan in any way but I have a massive soft spot for the Jahova VIP

TOMORROW - THEM @ RHYTHM FACTORY, WHITECHAPEL


SATURDAY - DMZ @ MASS, BRIXTON

SUNDAY -FWD>> @ PLASTIC PEOPLE, SHOREDITCH

N-TYPE
RAMADANMAN
ONEMAN
THE HEATWAVE
BRAIDEN

PLASTIC PEOPLE
147 Curtain Rd, EC2

8:30 - 12:30
£5 B4 10 / £7 THEREAFTER

WWW.ILOVEFWD.COM

---------------------



If I can last, this will be spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment