CONTACT ME

samdiamond@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 2 December 2009

I am very unsure of how many people get to exert their influence over live nights/choosing which djs play etc. I have asked for a gig in the passed few days, despite being able to play most genres/playing just vinyl, I was turned down by someone who is basically the code for DJ Hero. I should probably say Hipster Hero. The guy is a shitty laptop DJ himself and also rides a fixed gear bike/is a poet/is an artist/is a graphic designer/a blogger/etcetcetc. and is obviously such a dickhead/hater that he deserves to be named and shamed. I am obviously too much of a pussy to do this, so all I will say is he has the same forename as myself and he only refers to the following names as big willy. what a twat. sam big willy fuck yourself you pretentious cunt lining

No comments:

Post a Comment