CONTACT ME

samdiamond@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 17 December 2009

'09 Top 10 12"s

Well I started this as a conventional 'Top 10', but by the time I'd done the first...two, it dawned on me that I could keep going until about 50. I wanted to include every Roska release, every Keysound release, every Hessle Audio release, every Hotflush release, every Hyperdub, every No Hats No Hoods and every Apple Pips but I just didn't have the space, so below are the 10 I think I've loved most this year:


James Blake - Air and Lack Thereof/Sparing the Horses [Hemlock]



Cooly G - Narst/Love Dub [Hyperdub]



Pangaea - Memories [White/Self Released]



Darkstar - Aidy's Girl Is a Computer [Hyperdub]



Kode 9 - Black Sun/2 Far Gone [Hyperdub]



Untold - Anaconda/Can't Stop This Feeling [Hessle Audio]



Bok Bok/L-Vis 1990 - Night Slugs EP [Dress 2 Sweat]


Deadboy - U Cheated [Well Rounded]



Joy Orbison - Hype Mngo/Wet Look [Hotflush]



Floating Points - Vacuum Boogie EP [Eglo]


1 comment: