CONTACT ME

samdiamond@hotmail.co.uk

Sunday 24 January 2010

YARDCAST NO. 1

I was on ustream earlier for about an hour. No idea who was locked really and probably a good job as I had to do the whole thing using my headphone mix due to our bitch of a neighbour's constant noise complaints. As a result of this the mixing is pretty sloppy, but the tunes are there. I also stepped on the power at one point and a tune skipped. I can't wait to get some Technics - these Numarks are knackered and weren't particularly good in the first place - they just don't hold pitch.


Tracklist:
1. Roska - The Shepherd
2. Royal T - 1Up (Martin Kemp Remix)
3. Dre Skull - I Want You (Bok Bok Remix)
4. D Malice - Gabrielle Refix
5. Pearson Sound - Wad
6. Cooly G - Narst
7. Royal T - Mega (Bok Bok Remix)
8. Roska - Without It
9. Bubblez - Move Down Low
10. Greena - Tenzando
11. Crystal Fighters - I Love London (Brackles Remix)
12. Mala - Level 9
13. Greena - Actual Pain
14. Untold - Stop What You're Doing
15. Swindle - Sidechain
16. Royal T - Beat Fighter
17. Headhunter - Prototypes (Modeselektor Remix)
18. Royal T - Mega
19. Geiom - Reminiscin' (Kode9 Remix)
20. Royal T - 1Up (Martin Kemp Remix) <--- no idea why I played this twice
21. Scratcha DVA - Nasty Nasty Nasty (Roska Remix)
22. Bok Bok & L-Viz 1990 - Wake Up Early
23. Scratcha DVA - Guro Tribal
24. Bubblez - Loser

No comments:

Post a Comment